Parliament of India Recruitment 2017- Junior Clerk Online form
Parliament of India (Joint Recruitment Cell) is looking for the well qualified candidates through the Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 notice regarding the 31 vacancies of Junior Clerk posts in the Department. If you are the one, who want to get a job in the Parliament of India may submit their Online application form before the end date. To know the further info must have a glance in the below section.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 31
Post Name : Junior Clerk
Education info: Job seekers should be passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline/ subject from any recognized university.
• Job hunters who have their age below of 27 years as on 9th August 2017 may apply for the Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 Process.
• Reserved category appliers will get the upper age relaxation as per the organization norms.
Selection Mode: Applicants will be selected through the Preliminary and Main Examination followed by the Interview process carried out by the organization.
Salary Details: Job hunters will be recruited under the pay scale of good salary as Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Process to Apply:
• Job seekers should fill up the online application form through the department web portal @ www.loksabha.nic.in after that upload the scanned copies of mandatory document.
• In the end, applicants should submit it online on or before the closing date and don’t forget to take a printout of it for further reference.
Closing date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 9th August 2017
• Job seekers may visit the official link for more details.
• To apply Online: Click here