JSSC Recruitment 2017 - Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding the Police Sub-inspector Posts available in the state on 3019 vacant seats. Commission will be organized a selection process in which candidates need to qualify test and interview process to getting appointed on Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission announced jobs. Aspirants should read here below about the JSSC career Openings Notification before going to apply online.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 3019
Post Name : Police Sub Inspector
Required Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree holder or having its equivalent qualification from a well-known university / Institute.
• Candidate’s age should be more than of 21 years and below of 26 years as on 1-08-2017.
• Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government rules for the bank.
• General Category: Rs. 460/-
• SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 115/-
Selection process: Skill Examination / Personal Interview will be organized to hire the candidates.
Salary Details: Selected candidates will receive the salary per month under the pay scale Rs. 9300 - 34,800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
How to Apply :
• Log on the bank website which is www.jssc.in to fill application.
• Now go through the link for the current openings fill up the application online application form in the prescribed format.
• After filling up the form attached relevant documents copies and certificates related to qualification and experience.
• In the Last step applicants required to submit the application form and must get a print of it for future reference.
Dates to be focus:
End date For Receipt application: 13th August 2017
Links to check:
• Read the the official link to know more.
• To apply online: Click here.