NABARD Recruitment 2017 - Manager Online Application form
Welcome to the page where job seekers are able to find the info regarding the NABARD Recruitment 2017 process published on National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development web portal. Bank will hire the aspirants on 17 available vacancies for Manager (RDBS) Posts. Candidates interested to do job in this company may apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online application duly complete in all respect as soon as possible.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 17
Post Name : Manager (RDBS)
• Candidates applying for Manager (RDBS) – General posts must be Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized institute.
• Applying applicants for Manager (RDBS) – Agriculture posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
• Job hunter’s age must be between of 21 years to 35 years of age as on mentioned date.
• Relaxation in upper age to reserved category candidates will be admissible as per directives of concerned Institute.
• Unreserved / OBC category: Rs. 900/-
• SC / ST category: Rs. 150/-
• Payment of application fee is to be made through online mode only.
Selection mode: Short-listing candidates will be called for written Test and interview process for final selection to the post.
Pay Scale: The aspirants who will get appointment for the concerned posts will be paid Rs. 35150/- Per month as per norms of organization.
Procedure to fill Online Application form :
• Those who wish to apply for NABARD Recruitment will be required to log on to the official site that is www.nabard.org to fill up the online application form in the prescribed online format.
• Fill Online Application Form completely and upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature (if required) and other testimonials if asked then submit it within given time.
• Candidates after submission of online application shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference.
• Last Date for Registration Of Online Application & Fee: 07th July 2017
• Online Examination Date will be conduct on: 22nd July 2017
To get more details concerning to NABARD Recruitment 2017 you may check this Official Link.
To apply online: Visit here.