UPPSC Recruitment 2017 - Combined State Services Exam 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission (UPPSC) is ready to hire the capable job hunters for the 251 vacant jobs in the department through Combined State Services Exam 2017. Department has issued UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification for completed details of this recruitment process. Interested & eligible candidates who are looking for Uttar Pradesh Government jobs can apply online on or before 06th June 2017.
No. of seat : 25
Exam Name : Combined State Services Exam 2017
Education Qualification :Candidates must have completed the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Applicants have to be in between 21 years to 40 years in age according to the 01-07-2017.
• Upper age relaxation is making available to the reserved category aspirants as maintained by the regulations of Government.
• Job seekers of UR/OBC category need to submit the application fee of Rs. 105/- and the appliers of SC/ST category need to pay the Rs. 65/- whereas for the PH candidates fee will be Rs. 25/-.
• Application fees need to be deposit via the process of online through using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Selection Method: Job hunters need to appear in the Written Examination (Combined State Services Exam 2017) and then Interview to get selected for the UPPSC jobs.
Process to Apply :
• Interested and keen appliers should visit the http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ and then search for the relative link as “Apply online” for which post you wish to apply and click on it.
• Then after start filling up the application form with all compulsory info and upload scanned current scanned photograph and signature and then click on to submit button.
• In the last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for the future use.
• Last Date to apply online: 9th June 2017
• To submit online application fee: 6th June 2017
• Official notification
• To apply online: click here