Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017- Specialist Officer
JPSC Recruitment 2017 notice has freshly available by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) to recruit the job hunters on 396 available seats of Specialist Doctors posts in the Department. Interested and well-qualified eligible candidates who are looking government jobs may apply Online through proper channel on or before the closing date that is 13th July 2017. Candidates should read here on this page to get details such as job requirement, last date to apply, salary details.
No. of vacancies : 396
Post Name : Specialist officer
Educational Details: Those candidates who have completed the Post Graduate in relevant discipline or Diploma with MD/MS/DNB or equivalent Degree with MCH/D.M. may apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2017 Process.
• Job seekers must have their age between 25 years to 40 years as on mentioned dates.
• All appliers belongs to the reserved Category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government norms.
Application fee: Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Candidates through online payment mode via net banking.
Selection procedure: Job seekers will be recruited as per the organization norms that may be Skill test or interview.
Salary Details: Selected applicants will get the Consolidated Payment Salary Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month as per their qualification decided by the organization.
How to Apply :
• Job seekers should visit the department web portal @ www.jpsc.gov.in to fill up the online application in the prescribed format if you are eligible candidates for the announced recruitment.
• Candidates should upload recently passport size photograph and then put it in an envelope and submit it online through a proper channel.
• There after candidates must get a printed copy of it and kept it safe for future use.
• Last date for the online application submission: 13th July 2017
• End date to submit application Fee: 17th July 2017
• Click here for detailed job official notification.
• Follow the given official link to apply online.