HPSC Recruitment 2017 - Assistant District Attorney vacancy
Welcome to the section to know the details about the HPSC Recruitment 2017 process. Recently Haryana Public Service Commission has broadcasted a job advertisement notice to recruit the job seekers on 180 vacant posts of Assistant District Attorney. There are huge numbers of applicants who want to join the government jobs in Haryana; they all can apply online through the mentioned process after getting entire details under this page.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 180
Post Name : Assistant District Attorney
Educational Qualification : All those candidates applying against Assistant District Attorney Jobs must have Bachelor Degree of Laws (Professional) from a recognized University.
Age Details :
• Job fighters are must be between 21 years to 42 years as on 08.06.2017.
• Benefit in Upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates only.
• Application fee can be submit through Challan Form.
• For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and all reserved categories candidates of other states Rs. 500/-
• For female candidates of General and reserved categories candidates of all states and SC/ BC/ EBP Gen./ESM categories of Haryana only Rs. 125/-
• For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only: NIL
Selection Process: Performance Written Exam and Personal Interview become the selection criteria to hire the best applicants.
Salary Details: Job seekers who will be shortlisted for the announced posts will get the salary Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay + 200/- Special Pay according to the norms of commission.
How to Apply :
• Candidate after visiting the official portal @ www.hpsconline.in applicants should go through the ‘Latest News’ section and follow “Advertisement for the post of _____” link.
• Now candidates should click on the “Apply Online” link to fill up the online application form and upload documents like photograph and signature and take hard copy of challan.
• In the next step Candidates should submit your application and take hard copy of it for future use and pay your application fee as mentioned above.
• Application along with Copy of CHALLAN and all duly self-attested credentials should be forwarded by ordinary post to the following address.
• The post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope.
Dates To remember:
Closing Date To Apply Online: 8th June 2017
• Read more through this offered Official Notification regarding the HPSC Recruitment 2017.
• To apply Online: Click here