UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 - Staff Nurse Online form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has distributed the job opportunity notification under the Medical department of Uttar Pradesh State Government through its authorized portal. As per the announcement Commission is looking for the well-qualified applicants to recruit them on 3838 unoccupied vacancies of Staff Nurse. Those candidates are interested in government jobs under medical department may apply online on or before the closing date i.e 13th February, 2017.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 3838
Post Name : Staff Nurse
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Applying aspirants must possess B.Sc Nursing, Midwives council possess registration or 12th passed with Nursing degree/ Diploma and register with nursing council or its equivalent qualification in the relative stream according to the posts from recognized by University/Institutions.
Age Limit :
• Candidate’s age should be lies between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
• Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Rules and regulations of government.
• For General & OBC: Rs. 125/-
• For SC/ ST Candidate: Rs. 65/-
• For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/-
• Application fee will be paid through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes.
Selection Process: Candidates should have to qualify test/ interview which will be organized by the expert team of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply :
• To apply for UPPSC Jobs, you need to visit official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in to fill up the online application form in the prescribed format then after candidates should upload digital images of signature and passport size photograph.
• Lastly click on the on “Submit” button to send the application form online and take a hard copy of filled application form and keep it safely for future references.
Dates to Remember:
• Last Date To Apply Online: 13th February 2017
• Closing date for Registration and Payment of Fee: 9th February 2017
• Read the Official Notification.
• To fill up the online application form: Apply online.