MPSC Recruitment 2017- State Excise Sub Inspector Online form
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a legal organization established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. Some Important Govt. Orders regarding the MPSC Recruitment process and many more has taken by the Commission time to time. Recently department has invited application forms to fill up the 300 vacant seats of State Excise Sub Inspector Posts as per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 process. To apply online candidates should go through the following process mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
No. of Vacancies: 300
Name of Posts : State Excise Sub Inspector
Educational Record: Job hunters should be holder of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academics records or having its equivalent qualification from the any recognized University or Institution.
• Job seekers age must be lies between the 18 years to 38 years as on 01st February 2017.
• Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for reserved ST/ SC category and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
• For Unreserved category candidates: Rs. 363/-
• For Reserved category candidates: Rs. 263/-
• Fee can be paid by Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre) in state bank of India.
Method of Hiring: Applicant’s selection is totally based on written examination followed by the Personal interview.
How to Apply :
• Job applicants should visit the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) authorized web portal @ www.mpsc.gov.in to fill up the online application form in the prescribed format carefully.
• After this, Competitors need to upload the required documents as per the requirement and submit the application form.
• In the end candidates required to get a Print of submitted application form copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Dates to keep in Mind:
Last date to apply: 2nd February 2017
Further details check this Official Notification.
Apply Online here.