Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017
Welcome to the section where appliers may apply online for the Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017 Process easily. As we all know recently Indian Army Medical Service has published an employment notice for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Posts on 400 unoccupied vacancies. All male or female job hunters who want to join the government jobs may apply online on or before the closing date that is 16th February 2017.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 400
Post Name : SSC Officer
Required Qualification : Job hunters who have complete the MBBS in first or Second schedule or with Completed internship. The applicants must have registered form any State medical council. Candidates who have post graduate such as MD/MS or other also eligible to apply.
• Candidates age must be below of 45 years as on 29th December 2017.
• Reserved category appliers will get the benefit in Upper age as per the organization norms.
• Appliers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/-
• Job seekers should submit the application fee through the internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Selection Process: Aspirant’s selection is totally based on the Interview and Physical & Medical Standard Test.
Salary Details: Appliers will receive a good amount as salary per month with other allowances.
How to Apply :
• Aspirants have to visit the official website @ www.amcsscentry.gov.in and read instructions carefully to fill up the online application form appropriately with required and mandatory details.
• Applicants must upload all relevant certificates scanned copies and submit it then after must take a print out of it and attached all required documents, passport size photographs and send it to the proper address given below.
Dates to Remember:
• Start date to submit online application: 19th January 2017
• Closing date to submit online application: 16th February 2017
• Official Notification
• To apply online, Click here