PDKV Recruitment 2017 - Agriculture Assistant Vacancy
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth is an agricultural university located at Akola, in Maharashtra, India, in the Vidarbha region. University has disclosed many job advertisements time to time as per the department’s requirement. Recently PDKV University has issued a vacancy note for the 70 available seats of Agriculture Assistant Posts . If you are also looking for the University Jobs then must go through the provided details mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 70
Post Name :
1. Agriculture Assistant (Graduation) : 15
2. Agriculture Assistant (Diploma) : 55
Qualification Details: Job seekers must have finished the Graduate / Post Graduate degree or equivalent degree in required Discipline from any recognized university / Institute.
Age Limitation: Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 38 years as on last date of the application submission.
• General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
• For the SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
• Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the appliers will be done via performance in Open Competitive Examination that will be conducted soon.
Salary Details: As per the notification job seekers who will be appointed by the university will get the salary as Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
How to Apply :
• Job searchers should follow the official site of the university that is www.pdkv.ac.in to fill up the online Application Form with required details and upload the required documents scanned copies with it.
• At last submit your application and pay your application fee through a proper channel and take a print copy or future use.
Last date of Submission of online application form: 13th January 2017
Click here to view Official Notification.