Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016 - Non-Teaching post
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited application form for the hiring of capable job seekers on various seats available for the Non-Teaching Posts against the Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016 notice. Interested job fighter may submit their application through proper channel on or before the 2nd December 2016.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 21
Post Name : Non-Teaching post
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be graduate degree or post graduate degree holder or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Age Limit :
• Job seeker age should be below of 55 years as on 1st August 2016.
• Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the organization rules for the reserved category.
Application Fee: Appliers should pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC aspirants and Rs. 150/- for ST/SC candidates through the mention payment procedure.
Selection Process: Job seekers performance in interview will be the selection criteria for the applied posts.
Salary Details: Aspirants will receive the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With Rs. 6600/- Grade Pay.
How to Apply :
• All Eligible job seekers can go through the application Format available on the official website of Jharkhand Public service commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
• Then After start filling up the application form in prescribed format online and upload the scanned copies of required documents along with the recent passport size photograph.
• Candidates must submit it on or before the closing date.
Last date to apply: 2nd December 2016
• Apply Online Here