Chhattisgarh Health Department Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Chhattisgarh has invited online applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer on 880 unoccupied posts. Regarding this, an advertisement has been promulgated by Chhattisgarh Health Department as Chhattisgarh Health Department Recruitment 2016. Concerned job searchers must apply online as soon as possible for the CG Health Vacancy.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 880
Post Name :
1. Medical Officer (Specialist) : 500
2. Medical Officer (Contract basis) : 380
Age Limit: Candidates should possess the age limit between 18 to 70 Years as on 1st November 2016.
Essential Qualification: Job searchers must have done the MD /MS /MBBS in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification from any well known university / or educational institute.
Salary Details: Job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/- per month after successfully selected for the recruitment organized by the Chhattisgarh Health Department.
Mode of Selection:
• Academic Qualification
• Computer Test
How to Apply :
• Applicants should firstly go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment Board that is www.cghealth.nic.in
• Go for the “Recruitment” tab in the menu bar of the home page and select the option to apply online application form through the appropriate link for the post.
• After getting to that link, fill the form in the prescribed format with all relevant details and upload all the relevant scanned copies of the certificate with the application form and submit it online.
• Candidates should get the printed copy of it and must attend the interview session on 1st Saturday of every month to the address mention in official notification.
National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh,
Fourth Floor, Sector-27,
New Raipur – 492015
Important Dates to Remember:
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th November 2016
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2017 (1 year)
• Date of Walk-In: 1st Saturday of every month
Link to check:
Contenders may go through the official advertisement to view complete details.
To apply online click here.