Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016- LDC Principal Instructor
Jharkhand Labour Department has invited application form to be filled up the 576 job openings of LDC Principal Instructor posts through announced notification . Job hunters need to get the complete details of Jharkhand Labour Department jobs through this section and then apply through prescribed application form on or before the end date that is 26th October 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 576
Post Name : LDC Principal Instructor
• Job hunters age must be in between 18 years to 45 years as on 31st August 2016
• Relaxation in upper age for General candidates with 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions.
Salary Details: Candidate selected will be offered the Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
• Written Test
• Interview Test
How to Apply :
• Log on to the department portal @ www.jharkhand.gov.in and then follow the “Careers” link.
• After this, candidates need to follow the link to download the application form and read instructions carefully by selecting relative link.
• Fill the application completely without any mistakes and should be prescribed format.
• Then send the dully filled application enclose in an envelope supported by all relevant documents. Send it to the following address through Ordinary Post only.
Department of Labour,
Employment & Training,
Closing Date for Submission Application: 26th October 2016
View Official Notification.