Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
A latest job advertisement has published by the Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department (RDPR) to recruit the Job hunters on 1624 vacancies of Panchayat Development officers (PDO) & Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade-I) posts. If you are looking for the jobs in government sector then must apply online for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2016 process on or before the closing date, i.e 15th October, 2016.
Full vacancy details are mentioned here :
Number of vacancies : 1624
Post Name :
1. Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) : 809
2. Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade-I) : 809
Age Limitation: Job searchers age should be under 35 years. The upper age limits are relax able For SC&ST category up to 5 years and For OBC category up to 3 years.
For Single Post:
• General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
• ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 250/-
For Both Posts:
• General/ OBC: Rs. 750/-
• ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 400/-
• Written Exam
Salary Scale Info:
Name of the posts
Panchayat Development officers (PDO)
Rs. 20000- 36300/-
Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade-I)
Rs. 14550 – 26700/-
How to apply ?
• We are giving the Candidates should visit the department portal @ www.rdpr.kar.nic.in to fill up the online application form very carefully with all relevant information and upload the soft copies of photo and sign as per the detailed instructions.
• After completing the online application, take a print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
• Last date for online application: 15th October 2016
• Last Date for submitting Application Fee: 15th October 2016
Click here to view Official Notification and Apply Online.