Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 - FLC Counselor Application form
Andhra Bank is looking for the young and talented job seekers for the hiring of FLC Counselor job openings on 25 vacant seats
in the department. Those appliers looking for the bank jobs may read here about the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 and then apply accordingly as mention in the notification. Here we inform you all the details regarding the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 candidates should have a glance in the below section before going to apply online.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 25
Post Name : FLC Counselor
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
• Applicants must be retired bank officer not below Scale-II either under VRS or on superannuation.
• Applicants should be physically active and of sound health.
• Appliers must have aptitude for counseling and rural development activities with good Communication Skills.
Age Limit : Job hunters age must be under 62 years as on the date of appointment.
Selection Process: Applicant’s selection will be done through the Personal Interview carried out by the organization.
Pay Scale: Bank will give the salary of Rs. 20000/- per month to the selected applicants for the applied posts.
How to Apply :
• Candidates should follow the bank portal www.andhrabank.in to fill up the online application form with complete Details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature and submit the form and pay the required application fee.
• After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent along with Counterfoil of UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST ______”, at the following address.
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell,
3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11,
Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad,
Important Dates :
Last Date to Submit Application Form: Within one week from the date of publication of advertisement
View Official Notification .