AASL Recruitment 2016 | Technical Assistant Vacancy
Airline Allied Services Limited is looking for the young and talented job seekers against the recent announcement for filling up 22 vacancies of Technical Assistants post . Candidates who want to grow their career in this airline may submit their application form before the last date that is 23rd December 2016. To know further details about AASL Recruitment 2016 must have a glance in the below section.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 22
Post Name : Technical Assistant
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have posses AME Diploma from DGCA Approved institute from any recognized board or institute with required job experience if applicable.
Age info: Job seekers who have their age below of 30 years as on 15th November 2016 may apply .
• General / OBC candidates Job seekers have to submit the application fee of Rs. 1500/-
• SC/ST candidates are free to pay any amount as application fee.
• Application fee can be deposit through the demand draft in favour of ‘Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)’ payable at Delhi.
• Group Dynamics test
• Personality Assessment
• Personal Interview
• Medical Examination or Employment references
Salary Scale: Shortlisted candidates for Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs will be given Rs. 18000/- per month by the organization .
How to Apply :
• Move to official website of the organization that is airindia.com
• Press “Career” tab which is displayed at the bottom of the page.
• Choose “Hit here to see the Complete Advertisement PDF” link in “AASL Recruitment of ________”.
• A PDF file will open with all the details, read it carefully.
• Download the application form and fill it with all the details.
• Attest all the testimonials related to the post and affix a photo on it.
• Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________”.
• At last send the envelope to below stated address.
Alliance Air, Personnel Department,
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B,
IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Last date to submit application form: 23rd December 2016
Follow the given official notification to know the details of AASL Recruitment 2016.