AASL Recruitment 2016 | Co-Pilot vacancy
Airline Allied Services Limited is looking for the young and talented job seekers against the AASL Recruitment 2016 announcement for filling up 69 vacancies of Co-Pilot (P2) post. Candidates who want to grow their career in this airline may submit their application form before the last date that is 22nd August 2016. To know further details about AASL Recruitment 2016 must have a glance in the below section.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 69
Post Name : Co-Pilot
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have posses 10+2 from a recognized Board/University with all the Technical/License Qualifications.
• Psychometric Test
• Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
Salary Scale: Shortlisted candidates for Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs will be given Rs.25000/- per month by the organization.
How to Apply :
• Move to official website of the organization that is airindia.com
• Press “Career” tab which is displayed at the bottom of the page.
• Choose “Hit here to see the Complete Advertisement PDF” link in “AASL Recruitment of Cockpit Co-Pilot CPL with”.
• A PDF file will open with all the details, read it carefully.
• Download the application form and fill it with all the details.
• Attest all the testimonials related to the post and affix a photo on it.
• Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CO-PILOT With ATR Rating”.
• At last send the envelope to below stated address.
Alliance Air, Personnel Department,
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B,
IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Last date to submit application form: 22nd August 2016
Click here to view Official notification.