WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 - Online Application
A good news for the Job appliers who want to do jobs under the Maharashtra State Government. Recently a notification has published by the Water Resources Department of Maharashtra to hire the applicants on 1256 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil). Desired & capable Candidates can fill up the online application form on or before 07th August, 2016 in the favor of WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 process through the department website. Candidates may get further details through the below section…
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 1256
Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil)
Qualification Info: Job searchers should be complete the Engineering Diploma (Polytechnic) in Civil from a recognized Engineering Institute.
• As per the notification job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 33 years as on mention date.
• Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category.
• Candidates belongs to the UR/OBC/General category should submit the application fee of Rs. 700/- whereas for the reserved category candidates application fee will be Rs. 300/-.
• Candidates should submit the application fee through online mode.
Selection Process: Appliers need to attend the organized Written Exam followed by the Interview to get selected for the applied posts.
Pay Scale: Selected appliers will get the salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + additional Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- by the department.
How to Apply :
• Candidates should follow the department website to apply that is maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in and fill up the online application form then submit the same after uploading all required documents and also pay the application fee.
• After submission, download the submitted application form and after the downloading process, you need to keep the file safe for further use.
Last date to submit application: 7th August 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.