Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 - Junior Engineer Form
Delhi Jal Board has disclosed a vacancy notification as Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 to recruit the candidates on the post of Junior Engineer (JR) in Civil and Electrical & Mechanical trades. There are total of 230 vacancies. All those candidates wanted to join the government jobs may apply Within 30 days from date of publication of this advt. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 230
Post Name : Junior Engineer
Qualification Details: Willing job hunters are required to possess Diploma in concern field from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
Salary Details: Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 30375/- per month as salary from selection panel of organization.
Age Limit: Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved category as per the organization norms.
• Performance In Test
• Interview Process
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants should visit the official site that is delhi.gov.in.
• Choose suitable link and read given details.
• Download format of application form and write it in prescribed format.
• Application should be attached with attested copies of certificates / Diploma with marksheet and other relevant documents.
• Envelope containing application and other documents should be super scribed as “APP – JE (Civil) – Contract”.
• Complete application should reach to the address stated below till last date that is given below.
• Participants may also drop the application in drop box at reception counter Delhi Jal Board, Varunlaya Phase – II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005
Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T),
Delhi Jal Board,
Room No- 212, Varunalaya Phase- II,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005
Last date to apply: Within 30 days from date of publication of this advt.
View Official Notification.