UTC Recruitment 2016 - 300 Driver vacancies
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has invited applications to fill by the eligible job seekers for the 300 vacant jobs of Driver . Job searchers need to apply after downloading the application form from UTC website. Those applicants searching for the government jobs may apply for the recruitment process after reading complete info in the below section.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 300
Post Name : Driver
Complete vacancy details :
1. Dehradun : 125
2. Nainital : 100
3. Tankpur : 75
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th class examination from any recognized board and must have a valid driving license.
• Job searchers age should be above of 18 years and must be below of 42 years as on given date.
• Relaxation in upper age will be offered by the organization to the reserved category appliers.
• For the Maidani Kshetra Candidates: 5 Feet 5 Inch.
• For the Pahari Kshetra Candidates: 5 Feet 2 Inch.
• For the General/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
• For the SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection process: Job seekers need to attend the e driving test after screening of the application form for the final selection.
Salary info: Aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month by the department.
How to apply :
• Log in the department web portal to apply for the UTC Recruitment 2016 that is www.utc.uk.gov.in and then must download the application format to fill up.
• In the next step candidates should fill the application form after getting all the instruction and must attach the required documents as per the requirement mention in the notification.
• In the aspirant should send the application form with self attested envelop with stamp of Rs. 40/- to the mention address in the notification.
Dates to keep in mind:
Last date for submit application form: 20th June 2016
Link to check: