United Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
A latest banking job advertisement has disclosed by the United Bank of India for filling the 100 vacancies of the Probationary Officer posts. United Bank of India is a government owned bank which has organized various recruitment programs as per the requirement time to time. Now recently bank has invited has invited online application form from suitable and proficient candidates against latest notification. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 12th July, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 100
Post Name : Probationary Officer
Education Details: Those candidates have the Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic records. Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institution.
• Job seekers age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.06.2016 or we can say those aspirants have born between 02.06.1986 to 01.06.1995 (both days inclusive) may apply.
• The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Government of India guidelines
• For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
• For all others: Rs. 700/-
• Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode only.
• Online Test
• Personal Interview
• Group Discussion
Scale of Pay: Job searchers will get the salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/- after selection.
Process to fill Online Form:
• Go to the official site of United Bank of India which is www.unitedbankofindia.com
• On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section available on top of home page.
• On next page follow “Recruitment of Probationary Officer through 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance” and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
• After reading complete instructions candidates have to press on online applying link and Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
• Once the application form is being filled completely you have to hit on submit tab.
• Lastly contenders need to take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
• End Date for Online Application: 12th July 2016
• Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: After 20th July 2016
• Download of Call Letters for Online Examination: After 26th July 2016
• Date of Online Examination: 07th August 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply online.