Mehsana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 - Clerk Post
The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd is ready to recruit the job seekers on 70 vacanices for the Clerical Trainee as per announcement published on the bank website. There are various appliers who are looking for the banking jobs, so they all have a good opportunity to apply for the Clerical Trainee job openings in Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank (MUC) after getting all the details through this page. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 70
Name of Post : Clerical Trainee
Education details: Applicants who have complete the graduation or post graduation with at least 60% marks or having its equivalent qualification degree in relevant field from any recognized University /Institute are eligible.
• Job hunters age must be above of 21 years and should be below of 35 years.
• Upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be given as per the govt rules.
Application Fee: Job seekers need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through a proper channel.
Selection Process: Bank will carried out a Written Test and Personal Interview for the recruitment process of Clerical Trainee.
Selected job seekers will get the salary as given below info:
• For the first three years: Rs. 10000/- per month
• Then after salary will be: Rs.17500/- per month
Procedure to Apply :
• Aspirants should visit the bank website that is www.mucbank.com to fill up the online application and then to make the payment of application fee.
• After this aspirants should submit the application with duly filled essential details within given time and get the hard copy of filled application and sent it to the address given below.
• Hard copy of application complete in all respect must be submitted before the due date that is well stated below.
The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd. Mehsana
Urban bank road, Highway, Mehsana, Gujarat
Dates to follow:
Last date to submit application: 10th July 2016
View Official Notification & Application form.