HRTC Driver Recruitment 2016 - Application form
A most recent employment advertisement has published under the Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla to fill up the 300 vacancies of Driver in the Himachal Pradesh State. Interested appliers need to read here below before going to fill application form on or before the closing date. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 300
Post Name : Driver
Required Education: Those appliers have finished the 10th examination and should have a valid Driving license can apply.
• Job search age must be above of 18 years and should be below of 45 years as on 1st January 2016.
• Job searchers will able to get the upper age relaxation as per the organization rules if they are belonging to the reserved category.
Application Fee: Appliers need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through the Demand Draft in Favor of “Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla-171003” Payable at Shimla.
Selection Process: Appliers will be selected through the process of Written Test followed by the Personal Interview carried out by the organization.
Pay scale: Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 6000/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1200/- per month after successfully selected.
How To fill form:
• Candidates should follow the department official website that is www.hrtc.gov.in to read all the instructions to fill online application form through the mention process.
• After that candidates should fill up the Online Application Form with proper and compulsory details as per the requirement and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature (if required) then after submit the filled application form and must get a print out of it for further reference.
Date to keep in mind:
• Last Date for Submission of Applications (Non Tribal Areas): 20th July 2016
• Last Date for Submission of Applications (Tribal Areas): 30th July 2016
Link to Focus:
View Official Notification & download Application form.