NRHM Bihar Walk in Interview for Nurse and Midwife
National Rural Health Mission, State Health Society, Bihar has announced a recruitment notification for the hiring the intelligent and result oriented candidates on the post of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) Positions. There are lots of applicants who are in search for the Government Medical jobs they have golden chance to apply now against the NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2016. Candidates can attend walk in Interview which is scheduled to be conducted from 02nd May to 05th May, 2016.
Full vacancies details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 405
Post Name : Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM)
• Those applicants have completed the 10th / 12th examination along with the Certificate of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) from recognized institution and registered with Bihar Nursing Council.
• Candidates also require having a year post qualification working experience in Government Hospital/ Private Hospital.
• Applier’s age should be above of 21 years where upper age is decided as less than 37 years as on 1st April 2016.
• Reserved category applicants will get the benefit in upper age relaxation according to the organization rules.
Salary Details: After successfully selected, job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 11500/- (Per Month) by the organization.
Selection Process: Selection of the appliers will be done through the organized Walk-in-interview by the recruiting department.
• General/OBC Candidate: Rs. 300/-
• SC/ST candidates: Rs. 75/-
• Application gee can be deposit via Demand Draft in favour of State Health Society, Bihar payable at Patna at the time of Interview.
How to Apply :
• Go through the official website of the NRHM Bihar that is http://22.214.171.124:8091/
• Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of education and Original at the time of Interview.
State Health Society,
Family Welfare Building,
Shekhpura Patna – 14.
Date of Interview: 2nd May to 7th May 2016
Click here to view Official Notification of NRHM Bihar walk in Interview.