ISRO Scientist/Engineer Annual Recruitment 2016- Apply Online
A latest job notification as ISRO Recruitment 2016 has published by the organization to provide jobs on Scientist/Engineer posts. Candidates who want to grow their career with Indian Space Research Organization need to apply online now and get a chance to work with it. There are 375 vacant opportunities in the organization for which applicants can apply earlier than 25th May 2016.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Total Vacancies : 375
Post Name : Scientist/Engineer
1. Electronics : 216
2. Mechanical : 109
3. Computer Science : 50
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,60 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Gross Emoluments : Rs. 45,990/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : The candidate should have first class with minimum 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification or its equivalent from repudiated university or institutions.
Age Limit :
• Contenders’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 35 years as on 25th May 2016.
• Relaxation in age will be provided for other categories by the Government of India as per their rules and which is mentioned below.
Selection procedure: Short listed candidates through the merit based will be required to appear in the written exam carried out on 3rd July 2016 after this based on the performance in written exam short listed job seekers will be called for the Interview process for final selection.
• Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
• Other category aspirants required to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- through the challan form.
Procedure to Apply :
• Visit the official website of organization which is www.isro.gov.in .
• Now click on the “Careers” tab and select suitable job link and must read full advertisement very carefully.
• After that select “Apply Online” tab and must Fill Online Application Form within correct manner regarding name, address, qualification details etc.
• After completion of application form, click on the “Submit” button and take a print out of duly filled application form.
• Then, attach all the essential documents with it and send the hard copy of application summary along with the documents and challan copy to the mention address below.
Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengaluru - 560094
Dates to keep in Mind:
• Starting Date To Apply: 5th May 2016
• Last Date For Online Registration: 25th May 2016
• Closing date for the receipt of printed application and challan form: 1st June 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.