GSSSB Admit Card 2016 - Clerk & Office Assistant Hall Ticket
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board will soon organize the recruitment exam for the hiring of Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant posts. Candidates are now waiting to download the GSSSB Admit Card 2016 to appear in the Examination. There are 2949 vacant seats which will be filled after completing this recruitment process. So applicants have to prepare hard for the Test, only top aspirants will short listed for the further process of recruitment.
To get selection in GSSSB Gujarat it is necessary to qualify Written Test & Computer Efficiency Test. For that you have to start preparing now. Entrants must check your GSSSB Exam date & GSSSB Call Letter download date from the official website as well as through this section. Here we offered you the direct link for GSSSB Exam Hall Ticket, so that you can easily download Office Assistant & Clerk Permission Letter.
GSSSB Clerk/Officer Hall Ticket 2016 :
Number of vacancies: 2949
Exam Date : Check Call letter
Hall Ticket : Available shortly
GSSSB Sachivalaya Clerk Exam Pattern: GSSB is going to carry out the OMR based written examination which will be paper 1 and total marks will be 200. The time limit of 02 hours will be given to the candidates. Check the GSSSB Sachivalaya Clerk Exam Pattern now.
• History and literature of Gujarat: 25 Marks
• Gujarati Grammer: 25 Marks
• English Grammer: 25 Marks
• Current Affairs (India / Gujarat) / General Science / Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
• Computer Basics: 25 Marks
• Indian Constitution: 50 Marks
The examination will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and Optical Mark Reader (OMR) based, each question will carry one marks and there will be the negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates have to try all questions. Those who will pass the written examination will be called for the computer proficiency examination. The computer proficiency examination will be paper 2.
How to download the GSSSB Admit Card 2016 :
• Open GSSSB Official Website i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
• Check the Latest News section and search for the GSSSB Gujarat Hall Ticket.
• Click on the “GSSSB Hall Ticket” link.
• Provide your Registration ID & DOB.
• Submit the application.
• In the next page you can check your GSSSB Permission Letter.
• Check all the details like Name, Roll No. Exam venue etc.
• Take a print of Clerk Admit card 2016.
• Bring the GSSSB Hall Ticket at the examination Centre.
Link to check:
To get download the GSSSB Admit Card 2016 must follow the mention official link.