Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment 2016 - 1622 vacancies
Directorate of Education Manipur has invited application from all the eligible and interested job seekers for the Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment 2016 process. Organization will hire the job hunters on 1622 vacancies of Teaching and Non Teaching posts of Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher, Office Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff posts. Before going to submit application form aspirants should get all the details through this page.
Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment Details :
Number of vacancies : 1622
Post Name :
1. Primary Teacher : 489
2. Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) : 455
3. Graduate Teacher : 307
4. Multi-Tasking Staff (group D) : 193
5. Office Assistant : 178
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have degree of Graduation / 10+2 in concern field from recognized University or Institute with experience in concern field if required.
• All those job finders who are having their age below of 38 years as on 11th May 2016 can apply.
• For SC/ ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years and for OBC candidates up to 3 years.
• For Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/-
• For reserved category Rs. 250/-
• Fee should be submitted in cash at the time of submission of application form.
• The Weightage Of Academic Scores
• Interview Process
How to Apply : Job seekers need to submit the offline application form in a predefined application format with required details such as qualification, experience, age and date of birth etc along with copies of all required documents to the address given below till 27th May 2016.
The office of N. Praveen Singh
Director of Education (S)
Last date to apply: 27th May 2016
Link to focus:
Go through the Official Link for getting other details about Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment 2016.