West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2016 - Apply Online
West Bengal Public Service Commission has broad casted a most recent employment announcement about the latest Recruitment for filling up the 164 vacancies of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer post in the organization . To apply for the latest opening, aspirants required to know complete eligibility criteria as mention in the below page. Candidates can apply online on or before 20th December, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 164
Post Name : Audit Officer & Panchayat Accounts
• Job hunters age must be between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
• Reserved category candidates will get the upper age benefits as per the organization rules.
• Candidate have to pay Rs. 160/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment).
• SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
• Written Examination (Conventional type)
• Personality Test
Salary Detail: Selected job hunters will get pay scale of Rs. 7,100/- – Rs. 37,600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600 .
Steps to Apply :
• Eligible and interested candidates are required to visit the official website of WBPSC that is www.pscwb.org.in
• On the home page applicants have to click on the relative link.
• Now must read full advertisement very carefully and from homepage hit on “PSC WB ONLINE APPLICATION” link.
• By hitting the above link an instructions page will be opened. After reading all the instructions carefully contenders are required to press on the online applying link.
• After that, must fill online application form appropriately and upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
• After completion of form submit it successfully and take a printout of it for future use.
• Filling Up Of On-line Application Will Be Commencing From: 30th November, 2016
• Closing Date For submission On-line Application: 20th December, 2016
• End Date For Submitting Fee Through On-line Mode: 21st December, 2016
• Challan must be generated by : 20th December, 2016
Click here to view the Official Notification .
Click here to Apply Online.