UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
A good news for the appliers waiting for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification which is recently by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Service Board. UPSSSC has invited online applications to fill up 921 available seats of Laboratory Technician Posts in the organization. If you are also interested to join the government jobs then must apply online on or before 05th October, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 921
Post Name : Laboratory Technician
Educational Qualification : Candidates should hold the 12th passed in science subject with DMLT course in relevant field from recognized University/ Education Institute.
• Candidates who have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 1st July 2016 may apply online now for the UPSSSC Jobs.
• Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.
Selection Process: Candidate’s selection will be done through the Written Test followed by the Interview process.
Salary Details: Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
How to Apply Online :
• Interested candidates may submit the online application form through visiting the official website that is www.upsssc.gov.in and after that must upload the document details as per requirement.
• Now make the payment of the application fee through the desired mode and submit the filled application after ensuring all the entered details are correct.
• Closing date of Online Application Form: 5th October 2016
• Last Date of Depositing Application Fee: 3rd October 2016
• Last date for final submission of form: 15th October 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.