UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 - Call Letter
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board will update the UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 on its authorized web portal. The board is ready to conduct this written exam for filling the 1479 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and 393 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) is on 15th to 17th June 2015 at different pre decided examination center in Uttar Pradesh.
All applied applicants get their UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 through the organization official website as mention in the last section of this page. Here you can also get details such as Name of Post, No. of Post, date of exam, admit card releasing date ,latest Exam syllabus , step to download TNMRB hall ticket and other important information.
Selection procedure: Applied applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by Interview in UPSESSB for TGT and PGT post. The Percentage distributions of the selection Process are as follow:
• Written Test: 85% Marks
• Interview: 10% marks
• Qualification: 5% Marks
Written Exam centers: Written exam may be held in below 11 cities :
Steps To Download UP TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2016 : Below step help the aspirants to download UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016:
• First of all, interested applicants visit on official web portal of U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is www.upsessb.in .
• Go to the home page.
• Choose the appropriate link for UP TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2016.
• Now fill the required detail as asked in the hall ticket portal such as Registration no., Date of Birth and registered mobile number.
• After that hit on submit button.
• Your admit card will be appeared in the screen.
• Download the UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016.
• Take a hard copy of it and keep it Safe.
Date of Examination: 15th to 17th June 2016
Click here to view UP TGT PGT Admit card 2016.