OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued an employment notice about the hiring process of capable job seekers on 143 available posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Odisha Judicial Services through the notification. Job searchers need to go through the complete details through this section and submit online application form earlier than 28th December, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 143
Post Name : Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate having the Bachelor's degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized university / Institute may apply .
Age criteria: Job searchers age must be between 21 years to 32 years and candidates belongs to the reserved category will get the upper age benefit as per the organization norms.
• Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-
• No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
• Preliminary Examination
• Main Examination
• Personality test/ Interview process
• Document Verification
Salary details: Those appliers will be recruited by the organization will get the salary of Rs. 9300 to 34,800 Rs. per month with Grade pay Rs. 460/-.
How to apply :
• Go through the authorized portal @ opsconline.gov.in or www.opsc.gov.in
• On home page of official site select the appropriate link to apply online.
• Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details and upload scanned documents.
• After filling the application form appliers have to click on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form and keep it safe for future use.
Opening date for submission of online application : 07th December, 2016
Last date for submission of Online Application : 28th December, 2016
Candidates should follow the given official link to view Official Notification.
Click on the link to Apply Online.