Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 - Junior Engineer Vacancy
Tripura Public Service Commission is conducting Written Combined Competitive Examination for direct recruitment of 298 Junior Engineer vacancies in different branches under PWD & RDD, govt. of Tripura. Interested Candidates can apply by sending their dully filled application form on or before 16th February, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
TPSC Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 298
Post Name :
1. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Civil): 119
2. Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil): 28
3. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Mechanical): 01
4. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Electrical): 14
5. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Civil): 97
6. Junior Engineer, Gr-II (Civil): 31
7. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Mechanical): 06
8. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Electrical): 02
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 40 years as on 16.02.2016. Relaxation
in age limit are applicable by 5 years for of SC/ST/PH candidates.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done Diploma /Degree in an appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University.
Selection Process : The Selection will be done on the basis of
performance in written Examination & Interview-cum-personality test.
Application Form : Candidates may obtain application form in the following ways :
1. Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.tpsc.gov.in on payment of the fee to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
2. Application Form will be available from all Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on payment of the fee through the Special Deposit Slip in the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
Recruitment Fee :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- Only.
2. SC/ST/BPL Card Holders/Physically Handicapped candidates
for Group B and General Candidates : Rs. 100
3. ndidates for Group-B posts and Rs.100/- for General candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped candidates for Group-C : Rs. 50
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can send their dully filled application form in the prescribed format along with two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidates affixed on the application and Admit Card, copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advt No, name of the post applied for to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
Last date for the receipt of Application form : 16th February, 2016
Click here to view the Official Notification.
Click here to download the Application form.