RRCAT Stipendary Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology invites On-line Applications from Indian nationals to fill up the 04 vacancies of Stipendary Trainee and Technician posts. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 29th February, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
RRCAT Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 04
Name of Post :
1. Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I (Physics): 01
2. Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I (Electronics & Instrumentation): 01
3. Technician/B (Air Conditioning): 01
4. Technician/B (Plumber): 01
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : B.Sc(Physics as principal and Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science as subsidiary subjects).
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Diploma/ Licentiate in Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering .
3. For Sr. no. 3 & 4 : HSC or SSC passed.
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1 & 2 : Between 18 years to 34 years.
2. For Sr. no. 3 & 4 : Maximum age is 35 years as on date of receipt of applications.
Selection Process :
1. For Sr. no. 1 & 2 : based on written test (Objective test) and Interview.
2. For post no. 3 & 4 : Trade test will be held.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can apply online through the website www.cat.ernet.in . After form submission send their hard copy along with self attested copies of mark sheets/ certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, caste, PWD certificate, recent passport size photograph, other certificates to the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT),
Po: CAT, Indore-452013(MP)
Last date for receipt of application form : 29th February, 2016
Click here to view the official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.