PPSC Lecturer vacancy & Online Application form 2016
Punjab Public Service Commission , Patiala has recently circulated a notification in order to fill up the 225 vacancies of lecturer posts for various disciplines in the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training. Interested Candidates can apply through online mode on or before 20th January, 2016. Candidates can check details related to current notification from the given post.
Complete vacancy details in PPSC :
Number of vacancies : 225
Post Name : Lecturer
Name of Disciplines :
1. Architecture: 08 Posts
2. Production Engineering: 01 Post
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 48 Posts
4. Mechanical Engineering: 41 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 04 Posts
6. Civil Engineering: 28 Posts
7. Information Technology: 22 Posts
8. Computer Engineering: 34 Posts
9. Electrical Engineering: 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in the Appropriate branch of Engineering and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
Age Limit : Candidate age should be above 18 years and below 37 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates shall be based on Competitive Examination.
Application Fee :
1. SC/ST candidates of all States & Backward classed of Punjab will have to pay Rs. 1125/-.
2. Ex-Servicemen of Punjab need to pay Rs. 500/-.
3. All Other categories candidates are required to pay Rs. 3000/-.
4. Physically Handicapped candidates need to remit the amount of Rs. 1750 as application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would required to submit the On-line Application form through Official website . After on-line form submission, they have to send their hard copy of duly filled on-line application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and challan form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala .
Important Dates :
Last date to apply on-line : 20.01.2016
Last date for submission of hard copy of application form : 05th February, 2016
Click here to view the Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online .