Job Opportunity for B.com Students through GFA program - Apply Online
NIIT Institute for Finance, Banking and Insurance (IFBI) is conducting the 2 month certificate programme in Global Finance & Accounting (GFA) program for bright young Graduates who want to get exciting career in Finance & Accounting. Graduates seeking a fast moving career in Finance & Accounting may register online through the link provided at the bottom of post on or before 10th March, 2016. Further details of these program are mentioned below.
Name of the Program : Global Finance & Accounting Program
After the successful completion of the programme candidates will be awarded with a certificate and will be provided 100 per cent placement assistance.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate should be a commerce graduate (B.com)
2. 50% marks in graduation
3. Age should be ≤ 26 years at time of enrolment
4. Correspondence graduates can also apply
5. One year gap in education allowed
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected after qualifying Aptitude test , Personal Interview & Communication Round .
After Clearing all the 3 phases , candidates will get Job selection letter .
Top 3 reasons to Join NIIT :
1. Over 34000 student placement and more than 150000 industry professional trained in BFSI.
2. World class courseware designed by industry experts.
3. Trusted Brand in Global Talent Development for nearly three decades now.
100% Placement Assistance..
Join Now to achieve bright & Secure Future..:)
Registration Fee : It is free of cost. No need to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Candidates are advised to open the link provided
below and Follow the steps given below in order to submit the
form in easy and right manner.
1. Click on image entitled "Apply Online" .
2. Once you click on link, a new page will be open. Navigate the Term "Fill in form more details".
3. Enter your Name, Date of Birth (DOB) and active mobile number .
4. Provide your correct Email-id , So that they can send you complete details.
5. Choose Preferred Centre from Drop Down Menu.
6. Leave the qualification column.
7. At last Hit on Submit Button.
IFBI Executives will call you to give the proper details of program and placement in couple of days. So, Please keep your phone charge .
Click here to fill registration form.