Haryana Government Jobs 2016 - Assistant Engineer , Clerk Vacancy
On-line Applications from eligible & result oriented candidates are invited by Haryana Power Utilities viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) , Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) for the post of Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk . Interested Candidates would required to apply online on or before 20th February, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Haryana Power Utilities full vacancy details ::
Number of vacancies : 317
Post Name :
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 118 Posts
a. HVPNL: 40 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 27 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 31 Posts
d. HPGCL: 20 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: 16 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
a. HVPNL: 10 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 07 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 08 Posts
d. HPGCL: 04 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: 07 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
a. HVPNL: 04 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 02 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 02 Posts
d. HPGCL: 08 Posts
7. Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
a. UHBVNL (HO): 14 Posts
b. UHBVNL (FO): 60 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 53 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Asst. Engineer : full-time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology, Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
2. For Clerk : BCA with at least 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government .
Age Limit :
1. For Asst. Engineer : Above 20 years and Below 42 years.
2. For UDC : between 18 years to 42 years.
Selection Process :
1. Selection process shall consist of Written Test & Interview.
2. Eligible candidates will have to appear for an objective type written test of 02 hours duration, consisting of 170
3. The Qualifying Marks in the Written Test shall be 50% for UR vacancies and 45% for Reserved vacancies with
respect to various posts.
4. Question Paper will be in English Medium only.
5. Candidates must qualify the Written Test to be considered for further selection process.
Pay Scale :
1. For Assistant Engineer. : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Rs. 5400 as grade pay.
2. For Upper Division Clerk : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2900 as grade pay.
Application Fee :
1. For Assistant Engineer :
A. For General Category : Rs. 1000 for male and Rs. 500 for female.
B. For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category : Rs. 250 for male and Rs. 125 for female.
2. For UDC :
A. For General Category : Rs. 150 for male and Rs. 75 for female.
B. For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category : Rs. 35 for male and Rs. 18 for female.
How to Apply : Candidates need to submit the applications through Online mode. Candidates should retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record and bring the hard/printed copies of the online application form along with other documents at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
Opening date of on-line submission of application : 30.01.2016
Closing date of on-line submission of application : 20.02.2016
Opening date for deposit of fee through Bank challan : 03.02.2016
Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan : 24.02.2016
Cut off date for the purpose of upper age limit : 19.08.2016
Click here to view the Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.