BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Online Applications from Indian nationals are invited by Department of Health & family Welfare, Govt of Punjab, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot to recruit the candidates for the post of Medical Officer . Interested Candidates can apply online on or before 02nd February, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
BFUHS full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 328
Name of Posts : Medical officer (General)
Eligibility & Qualifications :
2. Knowledge of Punjabi language up to Matriculation standard.
Age Limit : Contenders must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 37 years.
Salary : Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Selection Process : A written Exam will be held to recruit the candidates for the post of medical officer.
Examination Fee :
1. General candidates are required to pay Rs. 3000/-.
2. Ex-Servicemen of Punjab need to remit the amount of Rs. 500/-.
3. Handicapped of Punjab need to pay Rs. 1750/-.
4. SC/ST/BC of Punjab would required to remit the amount of Rs. 1125/-.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can apply Online through the official website www.bfuhs.ac.in .
Important dates :
Opening date to Apply On-line : 12.01.2016
Closing date to Apply On-line : 02.02.2016
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.