WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 - Assistant Engineer Online form
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has broadcasted a notice as WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 through its official portal regarding the 96 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post in the different departments. There are huge numbers of applicants who want to join the government jobs in electricity departments. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before on or before 04th October, 2016.
Complete vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 96
Name of Post :
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 58
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : 38
Pay structure: Get the salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month after selection for the applied post.
• Job fighters are must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st Jan 2015.
• Get benefit in Upper age limit for reserved candidates of West Bengal only.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/ B.Sc. (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Power Engineering
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university or institute
• Aspirants have to pay Rs. 400/- in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN, which can be downloaded from the website of the Company.
• SC / ST / PWD / applicants under Exempted Category will not be required to pay any fees.
Selection Process: Performance in Gate Exam 2016 and Personal Interview become the selection criteria to hire the best applicants
How to Apply :
• Candidate after visiting the official portal @www.wbsedcl.in applicants should Go through the ‘Career @WBSEDCL’ section and follow “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) through GATE-2016 under Notification No. MPP/2016/01”.
• Press ‘Apply Online’ link and fill online application form.
• Go to ‘new registration’ and fill registration form.
• After that “Sign in” and Fill Online Application.
• Upload documents like photograph and signature and take hard copy of challan.
• Submit your application and take hard copy of it for future use.
• Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
• Application along with Copy of CHALLAN and all duly self-attested credentials should be forwarded by ordinary post to the following address.
• The post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope.
Postal Mailing Address:
The Advertiser, Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
Kolkata – 700017
Dates To remember:
• Closing Date To Apply Online For GATE: 4th October 2016
• End Date To Submit Application Form: Soon issued
To apply online: Check here.