NEEPCO Recruitment 2016 - Trainee Engineer Online form
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is a mini ratna company invites Online Application from the Indian citizens for the Special recruitment of Manager, Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Trainee Accounts Officer, Trainee Personnel Officer, Medical Officer, Security Officer posts. Interested Candidates may apply online from 03rd January, 2016 to 17th January, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
NEEPCO Full vacancy details are laid down :
No. of vacancies : 55
Post Name :
1. Manager: 01 Post
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts
3. Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 14 Posts
4. Trainee Accounts: 04 Posts
5. Trainee Personal Officer: 04 Posts
6. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
7. Security Officer: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be more than 18 years . Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1,4 : Must have done CA/ ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance
2. For Sr. no. 2,3 : Should have done BE/ B.Tech/ B Sc. Engg. in Civil Engineering & Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering .3. For Sr. no. 5 : Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management.
4. For post no. 6 : MBBS degree and registration with Indian Medical Council.
5. For sr. no. 7 : Graduate in any discipline.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/personal interview.
Application Fee : Candidates will have to submit the application fee of Rs. 560 in any branch of state bank of india through pay in slip with unique reference number.
How to Apply : Candidates who want to apply for post no. 1 to 7 can fill online application form through the official website .
After that, Candidates can send hard copy of application form along with all academic, professional qualification certificates/ testimonials / mark sheets, photograph, caste certificates, PWD certificate etc to Post box no. 89 at GPO, Shillong-793001 (meghalaya).
Important dates :
Last date for applying on-line : 17.01.2016
Last date for receipt of application : 02.02.2016
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to apply online.