Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 - Sub Inspector Online form
Police Department of Maharashtra has freshly circulated a job advertisement and invited applications from the capable job searchers to fill up 750 unfilled vacancies of Sub Inspector posts. Aspirants may submit their filled application form through mention process in the notification earlier than closing date that is 27th December 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 750
Post Name : Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification : Those candidates wanted to apply for the Maharashtra police jobs they must have 12th passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
Age Limit :
• Candidate’s age must be below of 28 years as on 1st January 2016.
• Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the organisation rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Candidates should require to submit the application fee for this recruitment process as Rs. 523/- for Open Categories (General/OBC) and Rs. 323/- for ST/SC/ though online payment Mode.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection will be complete through the process of Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Test, Objective & Written Test and Interview.
Salary Details: Candidates will get the salary as Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with GP Rs. 4300/-.
How to Apply :
• Appliers should follow the department website that is www.mahapolice.gov.in or http://mahagovjobs.com/ to fill up the online Application form carefully.
• All the entries made by the candidates should be accurate and relevant as per requirement. Then upload the latest photograph along with the others documents if required and send the completed application form through online process on or before the end date.
Closing date of receiving of online application: 27th December 2016
• Check here the given official notification to view complete details.
• To apply online click here