Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 - Sub Inspector
Police Department of Maharashtra has invited applications regarding the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 procedure for 322 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) posts. There are various job seekers who want to grow their career in the Punjab State government; they all can apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 and try to get selected on Sub Inspector (SI) posts. To know further details must have a glance in the below section.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 322
Post Name : Sub Inspector
Qualification info: Candidate should have passed in Graduate degree in respective trade from any recognized University / Institution.
• Those candidates having their age between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017 are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Police Lineman Recruitment 2017 process.
• Upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
• Written Exam
• Interview Test
• General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 373/-
• For SC / ST aspirants: Rs. 273/-
• Fee can be submitted through Online payment mode by online internet banking/debit or credit card or challan form.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the job seekers is totally based on written test and interview performance.
Salary details: Selected appliers will receive the salary under the Pay scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4300/- per month for the announced posts.
How to apply online :
• Applicants should go through the authorized web portal @ www.mpsc.gov.in or mahagovjobs.com to apply online after reading all the details carefully.
• Candidates should fill up the online application form and pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification.
• After this, candidates need to upload the documents scanned copies as per the requirement with the recent passport size photograph & digital signature.
• Complete the application form in all respect should be submitting online on or before the closing date and must take a hard copy of it for future references.
Last date of apply online: 4th July 2017
• Check Official Notification
• To apply online: Check here