Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2016 | Police Patil vacancy| Apply Online
Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 467 vacancies of Police Patil posts. Interested Candidates may apply online from 22nd December to 05th January, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office Parbhani Vacancy Details:
Number of vacancies : 467
Post Name : Police Patil
Name of the Division & Taluka:
1. Parbhani Division: 76 posts
2. Selu Division (Taluka Selu): 50 posts
3. Selu Division (Taluka Jintur): 81 posts
4. Pathri Division: 79 posts
5. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Purna): 65 posts
6. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Palam): 54 posts
7. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Gangakhed): 62 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 25 years but not crossed the age of 45 years as on 22.12.2015.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed SSC from maharashtra.
Examination Fee :
1. Open Category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. Reserved Category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
All the candidates will have to pay Rs. 20 for online processing fee in the form of Bank challan with examination fee.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online through the website link parbhani.applygov.com .
Important Dates :
Last date to apply online : 05.01.2016
Last date for payment of fee : 07.01.2016
List will be displayed on : 09.01.2016
Starting date to download Admit Card for Exam : 20.01.2016
Date & Time of written Exam : 31.01.2016
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to fill on-line registration form.