ESIC Mumbai Clerk & MTS Jobs 2016- Apply Online
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Mumbai has recently circulated a notification for job hunting candidates to fill-up the 485 vacancies of Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk and Multitasking Staff posts. Vacancies will filled on regular basis by direct recruitment. Interested Candidates may
apply online on or before 06th January, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Post wise vacancy details :
No. of vacancies : 485
Post Name :
1. Stenographer: 08
a. UR: 05 Posts
b. SC: 01 Post
c. ST: 01 Post
d. OBC: 01 Post
2. Upper Division Clerk: 270
a. UR: 137 Posts
b. SC: 33 Posts
c. ST: 34 Posts
d. OBC: 66 Posts
3. Multi Tasking Staff: 207
a. UR: 112 Posts
b. SC: 29 Posts
c. ST: 16 Posts
d. OBC: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Stenographer : Should have passed Higher Secondary (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) with speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi.
2. For UDC : Degree in any field from a recognized university.
3. For MTS : matriculation or equivalent.
Note : Candidates should have working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test, stenography test and computer skill test.
Pay Scale :
1. Stenographer & clerk : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + grade pay Rs. 2400/-.
2. For MTS : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + GP Rs. 1800/-.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees, female candidates are exempted
fom payment of fees.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through
the website www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in .
Last date for filling on-line application : 06th January, 2016.
last date for payment of fee : 12th january, 2016
last date for printing of completely submitted online application : 15th January, 2016
Click here to view the official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.