WBSSC Recruitment 2016 - Assistant Teacher Online form
West Bengal Staff Service Commission has dispersed an employment notification for the appointment of 2256 talented and committed job fighters on Assistant Teacher posts in the Department of Agriculture under Govt of West Bengal. All individuals need to read the entire provided info regarding the WBSSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement before going to apply online .
Complete vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 2256
Post Name : Assistant Teacher
Age Criteria: Job seekers Age must be according to the organization norms as per the applied posts requirement that is between required years and the relaxation in upper age for the reserved category candidates will be also provided.
Qualification Details: Those job fighters have completed the Graduation degree with Completed Degree of B.Ed with TEST -2011 and TEST – 2015 or equivalent qualification from the recognized University / Institution / board are eligible to become a part of WBSSC recruitment.
Recruitment Process: According the organization, appliers selection will be based on the Test carried out by the selection panel of West Bengal Staff Service Commission.
Procedure to Apply :
• Aspirants need to log on to the official website of organization that is www.westbengalssc.gov.in
• Then, select “Apply” tab, which is available on the in the menu bar of the home page and click on the “Assistant Teacher (1st State Level Selection Test IX to XII)” button and press apply online tab.
• Now, read complete notification very carefully and fill the online application form within correct manner.
• After filling the form, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
• At last, submit it and take printout of the form for future use.
Date to be keeping In Mind:
• Starting Date of Online Application: 19th December 2016
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30th December 2016
Link to check:
• Candidates should get the details of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 notification through the given Official Link.
• To apply online must follow the given official link