UPTET 2016 Notification & Online Application form
Uttar Pradesh Education Board is conducting Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) to appoint the candidates on the post of Teachers for classes I-V (Primary Stage) and Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 16th December, 2015. Further detailed information related to TET 2015 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Examination : Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
Eligibility Criteria of Students who want to appear in UPTET 2016 :
Educational Qualification :
For Classes I-V (Primary Level): Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Selection Procedure : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written Examination. Exam will be held in 2 parts (Paper I & Paper II).
Examination Fee :
1. For General & OBC Contenders :
a. For Paper I or II : Rs. 400/-.
b. For Paper I & II : Rs. 1200/-.
2. For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 200/- for Paper I or Paper II.
How to Apply : All the candidates are urged to fill the form through the link : www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & password, scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
3. Read all the instructions & Fill all the details.
4. Check the details, submit the form & then note down the registration number.
5. Upload the scanned photograph, signature & pay the examination fee.
6. Now candidates should revisit the website and take printout of Confirmation page & copy of e-challan for future use.
Important Dates :
Opening date for On-line registration : 26.11.2015
Last date for submission of on-line application : 16.12.2015
Last date for payment of Fee : 17.12.2015
Last date to fill remaining form : 18.12.2015
Last date for rectifying mistakes : 24.12.2015
Click here to view the UPTET 2016 Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.