Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2015 - Apply online
Centre for Good Governance is inviting the candidates from IT Background to fill up the vacant position of System Analyst post. Candidates who want to join CGG on Systems Analyst post may send their profile online through the website www.careers.cgg.gov.in and upload the CVs on or before 11.12.2015. Further details are mentioned below.
Post Name : Systems Analyst
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : All the intending candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech /MCA /M.Sc( computers)/ M.Sc (maths) with minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates with diploma/degree with relevant certifications and requisite experience can also apply.
Experience and Technical Skills Requirement:
1. Over 5+ years of IT experience in designing and developing enterprise wide application software optimized for web – based, Windows and Distributed Systems. Experience in distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE.
2. Experience in RDBMS systems like SQL server and Oracle.
3. Experience in designing and managing the website.
4. Experience in design, development of MIS Reports.
5. Knowledge of reports frameworks like Jasper reports.
6. Experience in application servers LINUX and Windows platforms.
7. Good exposure in managing the LAN networks, Firewalls etc..
How to Apply : Interested candidates are requested to send their profile on-line through www.careers.cgg.gov.in . They can also upload their CVs on or before 11.12.2015.
Last date to apply : 11.12.2015
Click here to view the notification.