Odisha SSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2015 - Online Registration
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for filling up the 1746 vacancies of Revenue Inspector and AMIN posts. The Candidates who are interested in above vacancies may fill online application form through the official website on or before 16th November, 2015. Further detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 1746
Post Name :
1. Revenue Inspector : 262
2. Assistant Revenue Inspector : 342
3. AMIN : 1142
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Reve. Inspector : Should be passed in Bachelor's degree from any stream like Arts/Science/Commerce . BBA/BCA Students are also eligible for it.
2. For Amin & Assistant RI : Should be passed in Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation.
Age Limit : Contenders should have attained the age of 20 years but not crossed the age of 32 years.
Monthly Salary :
1. Revenue Inspector : Rs. 13,500/-.
2. For RI & Amin : Rs. 7100/--.
Application Fee : All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay online Exam fee of Rs.100/- between 26.09.2015 to 07.11.2015.
How to Apply : All the Candidates are urged to fill on-line application form through the website www.osssc.gov.in . The candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application form.
Important Dates :
Last date for on-line submission of application : 16th November, 2015
Click here to download OSSSC RI Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.