MPPSC State Service Exam 2015 - Online Application form
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently invites online application form for filling up the 358 vacancies of Jr Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Dy. Collector & Other posts. Interested Candidates may apply by filling registration form on or before 04th December, 2015. More detailed information like educational qualification ,age limit ,pay scale etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 358
Name of Exam : State Service Exam
Post Name :
1. Dy. Collector: 19
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50
3. Superintendent, District Jail: 02
4. Jr. Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director: 128
5. Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06
6. Employment Officer: 01
7. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13
8. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12
9. District Coordinator: 01
10. Area Coordinator: 01
11. Assistant Director: 09
12. Child Development Project Officer: 19
13. Commercial Tax Inspector: 40
14. Excise Inspector: 23
15. Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18
16. Chief Municipal Officer: 16
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Contenders should have completed degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit :
1. For Dy. Superintendent of Police : Between 20 years to 25 years.
2. For Excise Inspector : Above 21 years but below 30 years.
3. For Inspector, District Jail : Between 20 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, Personality test, Physical Test & Interview.
Examination Fee :
1. General & Out of Madhya Pradesh category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/OBC/PH Contenders are required to pay Rs. 250 only.
How to Apply : The Candidates who want to appear in State Examination , they have to fill online application form which is available on website named www.mponline.gov.in .
Dates to be remembered :
Opening date for submission of on-line application : 05th November, 2015
Closing date for submission of on-line application : 04th December, 2015
Admit Card would be downloaded from : 02nd January to 22nd January
Click here to view MPPSC State Service Exam notification.
Online form will be available on : http://www.mppsc.nic.in/