Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited invites On-line Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 154 vacancies of Officer, Clerk & Computer Operator Posts. Interested Candidates may fill On-line application form for current vacancies on or before date of 28th October, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 154
Post Name :
1. Gr-III Officer: 15
2. Gr-IV Clerk (For General Public): 74
3. Gr-IV Clerk (PACS): 46
4. Gr-IV Clerk: 08
5. Gr-IV Computer Operator: 11
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post No. 1 : Contenders should have completed Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge.
2. For Sr. no. 2 to 4 : 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline.
3. For Sr. no. 5 : Graduate in any stream with PGDCA of one year/ BCA from recognized University.
Age Limit : Aspirants must belong to the age group of 18 years to 45 years as on 28th Oct, 2015.
Examination Fee :
1. General Category Candidates are required to remit the amount of Rs. 600/-.
2. SC/ST/OBC/PHH Candidates need to submit the amount of Rs. 400/-.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test & Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to open the official website. Then Navigate the terms "KCC Bank Recruitment-2015 Grade-III, IV". Click on the link and fill the application form.
Important Dates :
Last date for on-line submission of application : 28th October, 2015
Date for downloading Admit card : 10 days before Commencement of Examination
Date of Examination : 22nd November, 2015
Click here to view the KCC Official Notification.
Click here to Apply on-line.