KVS Answer Key 2015- Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Solution PDF
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is all set to release the KVS TET Answer Key 2015 for the candidates who written the examination on 09th August 2015, 11th August 2015 for LDC UDC TGT PGT KVS PGT TGT posts. The participators can get the complete details of KVS Solutions through this page. Applicants should stay in touch to know more.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test for hiring the contestants for Post-Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, PRT, LDC, UDC etc. posts. The written examination was conducted on 09th August 2015 to 11th August 2015.
For qualifying this examination, all appliers took part and appeared for same. On completion of the examination, now the applicants are looking for the answer key that will be soon available on the official site and candidates can get it through internet. In the below section,
we are mentioning some important and useful instructions by using which you all will be able to get the solutions in few minutes.
Exam date: 9th August- 11th October 2015
How to download KVS TET Answer Key 2015?
1. Candidates who participated in the examination will have to login the official website that is kvsangathan.nic.in
2. Then go to the “Employment Notice” tab mentioned at the left beneath side of the home page.
3. Thereafter click on “Results/Misc/Answer Keys” link.
4. After that, follow the link of “Answer key for KVS TET For LDC UDC TGT PGT KVS PGT TGT”.
5. On opening this link, a PDF File will be shown up on the computer screen.
6. Candidates need to download that PDF and match their answers with it.
7. Through the solution PDF, candidates can take idea of their scores obtained in the examination.
Click here To Get Your KVS TET Solution PDF
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination are suggested to stay in touch with us. We will provide you all the current updates on your every visit. The candidates will be required to subscribe our free email section to get free latest updates into their mail inbox. You can also follow us on social media sites like FB and Google Plus. We will post all informs on your FB page/ Google account.