J&K Police Recruitment 2016 - 5381 Constable Vacancy
Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board has issued a job advertisement named as J&K Police Recruitment 2016 through the department website. Candidates will be short listed for the 5381 vacancies of Constable posts in the J&K Police department through organized selection criteria. Job seekers may submit online application form on or before 20th November, 2016.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 5381
Post Name :
No. of Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th class certificates or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute according to the applied post.
Age limit :
• Those candidates have their age below of 18 years to 28 years as on 1st September 2016.
• Relaxation in age will be applicable for the reserved category as per the organization norms.
Male Candidates: Minimum Height: 5'6" Chest: 32" - 33.5(expanded)" (Ladakhs and Gorkha community: 5'.4" (Minimum Height)
Female Candidate: Minimum Height: 5'2" (Ladakhs and Gorkha community: 5' (Minimum Height)
Long Race: 1600 meters in 6.5 minutes for male and 1000 meters in 6.5 minutes for female candidates
Pushups: 20 for male candidates and 14/.5 feet in three shot put for Female candidates.
Physical Standard Test (PST): Measurement of Height and Chest
• For General candidates: Rs. 300/-
• Prescribed fee should be submitted through Demand draft (DD) or Postal order obtained from any J&K Bank/Post office payable at chief Accounts officer PHQ payable at Jammu/Srinagar.
• Physical Measurements Test
• Physical Screening Test
• Interview–Cum–Personality Test
Pay Scale: After selection job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and other allowances.
How to Apply :
• Aspirants need to check the department authorized portal @ www.jkpolice.gov.in to filling up the online application form. Candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification / Advertisement for the post and also ensure that he/she is eligible in terms of the conditions mentioned in the Advertisement.
• Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to fill up online application and attached copies of Certificates (self attested) id required and should submit it on or before the end date.
• Start date to apply online Application Form: 25th October 2016
• Closing date to apply online Application Form: 20th November 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.