BSF Recruitment 2016 - Constable/Inspector Vacancy
Border Security Force has disclosed a latest recruitment announcement in the concern of BSF Recruitment 2016. Organization is ready to appoint hardworking and physically good aspirants to fill up the 156 vacant posts of Head Constable (GD) & Assistant Sub Inspector post. Job finders who are eligible may fill application form on or before 23rd December, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 156
Post Name :
1. Assistant Sub Inspector : 36
2. Head Constable (ministerial) : 121
• Job seekers age must be between 18 to 25 years as on 01st August 2016.
• Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST / OBC candidates as per rules of the organization.
Educational Qualification: Job seekers should be completed the qualifications as 10th /12th /Graduation from recognized University
Mode of Selection: Applicant selection will be depending on the following round:
• Physical Standard Test (PST)
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• Trade Test
• Written Test
Salary: Those candidates will be appointed after passing out all recruitment process will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with the Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- + admissible allowances from Central Government time to time.
How to apply :
• Firstly applicant required to open official web portal of Border Security Force which is www.bsf.nic.in.
• Search the appropriate link “BSF Recruitment 2016” in the home page and press on that.
• Application form download page is open and candidates need to download the form and fill all required detail in correct manner such as Name, Qualification, DOB, Gender, Father / Mother Name, Category etc.
• After that attached the required documents with it then send it to the mention address on or before the end date.
Frontier HQ, BSF,
Paloura Camp, Jammu,
Jammu & Kashmir
Pin – 181124
Date to remember:
Closing Date to to fill application form: 23rd December, 2016
Click here to view Official notification.