Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Recruitment 2015-Apply Online
Recently a recruitment notification as Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Recruitment 2015 has been circulated by Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Limited for filling up 7500 vacancies of Animal Activists posts. Aspirants can apply by filling application form before the closing date of submission of application form . Get more details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates by visiting this page.
No. of Vacancies: 7500
Post Name: Animal Activists (AHW)
Required Qualifications: The willing and capable contestants should have passed 10th pass certificate from recognized board with minimum required marks.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years.
Relaxation in upper age limits can be applied to the reserved candidates as per the rules of organization.
The selection committee of the organization shall be prepared a merit list on the basis of performance in academics.
Contestants shall be short-listed on its basis and shall be called for interview.
Pay Scale: Appointed candidates shall get the pay band of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
How to apply :
1. Candidates should apply through official website of organization bharatiyapashupalan.com.
2. Read all details of Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag AHW Notification and as per the instructions start to fill the application form.
3. To fill the application, applicants need to download prescribed application form.
4. After that they shall be required to enter significant details such as educational and personal enclose required documents.
5. Application form filled and completed in all manner should be submitted to the following address.
Last date of submitting completed application form: 05/09/2015
Click here to view the Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Official Notification.